Alessandro Lenarda was born in Venice on 01 June 1939.
After classical and musical studies, he graduated in Architecture in Venice.
He deals almost exclusively with design in particular of glass, furniture, lighting, bathroom and street furnishings.
Since 1976 he has been Member of Academy Tiberina in Rome.
He is member ADI (Association for the Industrial Design) and BEDA (Bureaux of European Designers Associations).
He exhibited at International Exhibition Biennale in Venice in 1964, 1966, 1970, 1972 and at the Centenary Biennale in 1995.
He was awarded a prize at "Compasso dâOro" Award.
Some of his works will be part of the artistic heritage of museums in Venice, Altare, Milan, Munich, Pirano, London, New York.
His works have been a subject of a Thesis of UniversitÃ La Sapienza in Rome and of an essay "Alessandro Lenarda in Murano" published by Antonio Zoppas.
Some of his works have been considered "of extraordinary artistic and historical interest" and included in the "Cultural Heritage of the Nation".
Since 1994 he has lived and worked in Blera â Viterbo.